CRMDynamics 365 for
CRMDynamics 365 for
PREVENTIVE SERVICING WITH FIELD SERVICE
With Dynamics 365 for Field Service you can manage your field service professionally. Intelligent planning, support for mobile devices and remote monitoring increase customer satisfaction. Excellent service is more important than ever and a key differentiator as compared to competitors. Be with your customer before damage occurs.
REASONS FOR DYNAMICS 365 FOR FIELD SERVICE:
Ideal scheduling of the service team
Field Service handles and optimizes scheduling of all service appointments for your employees. Thanks to automated resource planning, routing and scheduling, more service cases can be processed within one working day.
Facilitate the management of service contracts, including all information regarding the installed products. This provides the service technicians on site with a good basis to solve problems efficiently and in the long term.
Always up-to-date inventory data
The real-time update of inventory data allows the service employees to manage spare parts inventories better and prepare more precise forecasts for replacement.
Mobile application – online & offline
All data the service technician requires are available in real time and in offline mode. The inventories are retrieved directly from the customer’s, and the service report can be written at the customer’s and is then synchronized as soon as an internet connection is available.
Driving to the customer’s premises is not always necessary. Often, analyses of device data help recognise that something is not right before the problem even occurs. Your customer will be grateful if there is no downtime.
ONE SOLUTION FOR ALL SERVICE CASES:
Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Support for your field service.
- Easy and consistent resource planning of field service staff
- Coordination of the technicians’ qualifications to meet the requirements of the jobs
- Route planning considering location, availability of staff, parts availability in service vehicles, customer preferences and SLAs
- Service templates for simple and fast entry of offer processes
- Flexible billing options for recurring service appointments
- Precise allocation of spare parts allows a high solution rate at the first visit
- Management of inventory information: returns, transfers and inventory control
- Forecasts of material requirements
- Complete overview of customers and previous service interactions
- Linking of work orders with customer interactions, history data, product configurations and prices
- Reduction of repair appointments; not for every problem it is necessary to dispatch a technician
- Preventive maintenance on the basis of actual machine data
- Customer information about the current service status via automated text messages
- Linking customer feedback automatically with follow-up activities