INDUSTRY SOLUTIONPRINT & PACKAGING
ERP SOLUTION FOR THE PRINTING AND PACKAGING INDUSTRY
Today, manufacturers in the printing and packaging industry are under more pressure than ever to meet the requirements of their business customers and thus end customers creatively, quickly and reliably. Moreover, they must act efficiently, economically and profitably as companies.
On the one hand, the dynamic market for consumer goods offers the industry many opportunities, on the other hand, the high number of competitors makes it necessary to react to requirements quickly. Those companies which incorporate trends flexibly, prepare detailed offers quickly and convince in commercial terms are those who lead the market.
Sustainable all-round package
The Microsoft standard combined with FWI Print & Packaging provides a comprehensive solution requiring few interfaces and allowing consistent working across several locations. The Microsoft-certified application guarantees updatability also in case of individual adaptations.
As an international company, Microsoft provides regular releases for Dynamics AX and is thus a safe choice for companies in this industry seeking a long-term solution. FWI is among the biggest Microsoft partners in Austria and with its product FWI Print & Packaging Microsoft's preferred partner for projects in this industry. FWI's comprehensive industry expertise has been proven numerous times on an international level and is reflected in FWI Print & Packaging.
Big data, machine learning, internet of things - the FWI Print & Packaging industry solution has been designed close to the Microsoft standard and thus allows the easy integration of different business intelligence applications. It offers predictive maintenance of machines, real-time evaluations and much more.
Future-proof possibilities - mobile and in the cloud
FWI Print & Packaging provides all employees across the entire process chain with the required information. The solution can be operated on-premise, in the cloud or via a hybrid form.
ERP software based on MS Dynamics AX. The standard tailored to the needs of the industry.
In addition to the standard ERP processes, the solution supports the following areas:
- model- and workflow-based product development and quotation pricing (quick calculation)
- tailored product configuration
- complex product description with automated unit conversion
- design cockpit as a connection to prepress including release and confirmation process
- distribution and sales quantity planning at the aggregated product level
- flexible planning and scheduling tools for the production department
- combination printing and combination printing orders
- management of work in progress based on quantity and quality
- tool management
- industry-specific BDE module with 100 % material traceability
- customer-specific labelling and flexible packaging module
- interactive visualisation, monitoring and predictive maintenance with Decisions for AX
- mobile scanning
- CAD software integration
- CRM integration