ERP SOFTWARE FOR THE RECYCLING INDUSTRY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT
The waste management industry has very good prospects, it is one of the most innovative in the world. Those who want to participate successfully must be able to react flexibly to the industry’s dynamics. The market for waste management is characterised by constant change. Participants must react to new regulations and legislation straightaway. Regional, national and international waste regulations and the respective reporting duties are being toughened constantly. Today, companies from the fields of recycling management and reverse logistics require leading-edge ERP solutions which fit the needs of a dynamic and ever changing industry.
Sustainable all-round package
The Microsoft standard combined with FWI Environmental provides a comprehensive solution requiring few interfaces and allowing consistent working across several locations. Thanks to the Microsoft standard, the product remains updatable.
As an international company, Microsoft provides regular releases for MS Dynamics AX and is thus a safe choice for companies seeking a long-term solution. FWI is among the biggest Microsoft partners in Austria and with its product FWI Environmental Microsoft's preferred partner for projects in this industry. Our comprehensive industry expertise has been proven several times on an international level and is reflected in FWI Environmental.
- expanded mapping of business partners and relationships
- contract management including mapping of material and cash flows typical for the industry
- order processing for incoming and outgoing material flows
- container management (monitoring and management analysis)
- long- and short-term transport planning
- integrated scale for collective, follow-up, tour and control weighing
- quality assessment processes (quantity, type, quality/purity, evaluation)
- hazardous materials management
- recording of sorting, recycling and production processes
For more information on the scope of services of FWI Environmental, please download the product brochure or make an appointment (contact data at the end of the page).